Riding a different bus: Bus Request and Permit

If students need to ride a bus that is not their regularly assigned bus, they MUST have an auxiliary bus rider request and permit on file. Bus passes must be signed by a parent/guardian and by a member of the Lively office staff. The Lively office will only sign a bus pass that has a parent/guardian signature. Any questions please email Ms. Jordan at jessica.l.jordan@austinisd.org.

The form can be picked up from the main office. Please note that bus drivers will not honor the bus pass if the bus is full.  Call our office at 512-414-3207 for more information.